Watch the Skies

Author: James Patterson
Title: Watch the Skies1
Series: Daniel X (book 2)
Number of Pages: 288
Publication Date: 2009
Genre: YA/Action/Sci-Fi
Synopsis: "In the second episode in James Patterson's bestselling series, Alien Hunter Daniel X thought he'd seen it all. But there's no business like show business, and Number Five on his list of deadly targets is the most appalling criminal yet. An intergalactic television producer, he's orchestrated—literally—a reality show featuring the extermination of the human race...and Daniel finds himself cast in the lead role of the terrifying season premiere. Full of action and twists, America's favorite storyteller is back with a chilling adventure for all ages!"

Even though I absolutely loved the first Daniel X book. I thought Watch the Skies was even better than the first one.

Watch the Skies completely grabbed me from the very first page and didn't let go till the very end.
The thing I liked most about the second Daniel X book was that the newest villain Number Five was totally messed up villains that I have ever read about.
Number Five's plan to destroy human kind was awful and really, really gross. The worst part would have to be that not only was he a piece of work, disgusting looking, and extremely EVIL, he really gave Daniel a run for his money. I'm finding it hard to put into words what I though about the villain exactly, but the main one might just be disgust, mainly for the fact the he's a television producer... can you say seriously creepy.
I would tell you the funniest line of the book, but it would definitely give something away.
My favorite part of the book might just have to be how the world was saved... and it wasn't done by just Daniel and his straight from his head friends and family.
Watch the Skies was definitely a great follow up to The Dangerous Days of Daniel X and I cannot wait to read the third book in the series.

Watch the Skies earns 5 out of pineapples.
Orchid
____________________________________________
1. Watch the Skies is part of my Personnal book collection.

Comments

  1. I think that both Daniel X books were awesome, interesting to know that you like Watch The Skies better.
    Great review :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts