Soundtrack Saturday (1)

Soundtrack Saturday is a new meme hosted at Rating Reads.

•Take your current read or recently finished book.
•Find at least one song that fits the story, characters, whatever.
•Post the book title and song(s) on your blog with a brief explanation of your picks. Don't forget to mention who started it.
•Head over to Rating Reads and add your post to the Mr. Linky.

Book: The Other Side of Dark- Joan Lowery Nixon
Song: Know Your Enemy- Green Day
Why: Because Stacy knows who shot her and killed her mother, but she cannot bring his face to mind.
Although I had to describe the book to Dahlia and get her to help me think of a song because none of mine matched up well. :)



Orchid

Comments

  1. The Saturday Network

    Thank you for participating! And I haven't read this book myself, but I like the song. I didn't know Green Day made something like that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts