Airhead

Author: Meg Cabot
Title: Airhead
Series: Airhead (book 1)
Number of Pages: 340
Publication Date: 2008
Genre: YA/Sci-fi
Synopsis: "EM WATTS IS GONE.

Emerson Watts didn't even want to go to the new SoHo Stark Megastore grand opening. But someone needed to look out for her sister, Frida, whose crush, British heartthrob Gabriel Luna, would be singing and signing autographs there-along with the newly appointed Face of Stark, teen supermodel sensation Nikki Howard."

Airhead is definitely one of the best books that Meg Cabot has ever written. I would say that Airhead is my third favorite Meg Cabot book/series, after Princess Diaries and The Mediator series'.
I liked Em for the first part of the book, until her accident that is. Then she kind of grated on my nerves with her complaining, but it's understandable why she would be upset.
My least favorite character in the book would have to be a tie between Em's sister Frida and Jr. Stark. I just didn't like either of them at all, especially Stark.
Favorite thing about the book might have to be when Em finds out that being a model isn't as easy as she thought it would be. And also her trying to juggle being Nikki the model and Stark slave while trying maintaining a semi-normal life of going to school and living on her own.
My other favorite part of the book would have to be Nikki's dog and her friend Lulu. Lulu totally cracked me up with her odd sense of humor and the things that she believed.
I loved Airhead and am looking forward to reading the second book in the series.

Airhead earns 5 out of 5 pineapples.
Orchid
__________________________________________
1. Airhead is part of my personnal book collection. 

Comments

  1. Ohhh yes! It really is one of her best books ever, isn't it? SOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I really need to read this, it's in my TBR pile :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts