Enter the Enchanted

Author: K.A. Applegate
Title: Enter the Enchanted1
Series: Everworld (book 3)
Publication Date: 1999
Number of Pages: 169
Genre: Teen Fiction/Fantasy
Synopsis: "Jalil, April, David and Chris still haven't found Senna. They still haven't found their way out of Everworld. And — though they have managed to stay alive — things are starting to get worse. Because Jalil and the others are about to encounter one of the most powerful of Everworld inhabitants. He is called Merlin.
Merlin is the unseen force behind much of what happens in Everworld. And there is a good chance he knows where to find Senna. But he has his own agenda. And it doesn't necessarily include helping Jalil and the others. Now, they're about to discover what happens when you mess with Merlin..."

Enter the Enchanted is the third installment in the verworld series and is told from the perspective of April. Who other then Senna (who's only there occasionally) is the only girl from the real world to end up in Everworld. This has been one of my favorite books in the series so far that is. It could be that they went from dealing with a god that ate people’s hearts, to staying with Sir Galahad.
I also really enjoyed reading about things from April's point of view.
My absolute favorite thing about Enter the Enchanted would have to be the slight confrontation between April and Senna.
Weirdest part of the book would half to be when Merlin reanimated the corpses of their dinner and used them to fight off Loki and his trolls.
Another thing I like about this series is how with each book told by its respective character , you learn more about how they are tied to Senna and you also learn more about their past.
So far, the MC's have dealt with Loki, Vikings, Aztecs, and now added to the list is Merlin and Sir Galahad. Can't wait to see who or what the run across next.
Enter the Enchanted was an awesome read and I cannot wait to finish my review of the next book in the series.


Enter the Enchanted earns 4 out of 5 pineapples.
Orchid
________________________________________________________________________________
1. Enter the Enchanted is part of my personnal book collection.

Comments

  1. How many are in this series? I'm really looking forward to it. And thanks for the recommendation of Skulduggery Pleasant. Gregory has been devouring them. I read some parts and it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa: There are a total of twelve books in the everworld series. Sadly I only have the first six. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, there's only 12?! I read the first 11 when I was, like, 15 and I thought it was gonna be one of those infinite series so I gave up. I can't believe I was only book away from the finale. -_-'
    You'll have to tell me how it ends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts