2010: Debut Author Challenge

So I was kind of iffy on this challenge at first glance, but then I checked out some of the debut books and decided I needed to participate.

The Story Siren
The Debut Author Challenge is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.
Here is my list of potential books for the challenge:
1. Paranormalcy- Kiersten White (read, will review it after I re-read it. Loved it)
2. Nightshade- Andrea Cremer
3. Hunger- Jackie Morse Kessler
4. Firespell- Chloe Neill
5. The Line- Teri Hall
6. Prophecy of Days- Christie Raedeke
7. Whisper- Phoebe Kitanidis
8. Other- Karen Kincy
9. Under My Skin- Judith Graves
11. Guardian of the Dead- Karen Healey
12. The Rise of Renegade X- Chelsea Campbell
13. The Ghost and the Goth- Stacy Kade (read)14. Firelight- Sophie Jordan (Plan to read soon)
15. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kennyon (read, it was great) 

Orchid

Comments

  1. Great list! This challenge is going to be a lot of fun! There are some really interesting sounding books coming out this year! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including Nightshade; zip can't wait to read all the great debuts of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including The Line. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is me doing a happy dance! Thanks so much for supporting debut authors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo - I just added Paranormalcy to my list - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. I have some to add to mine. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! thanks for joining the challenge! it's going to be so much fun! you've got a great list! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm so excited that Prophecy of Days made your list! Thanks for supporting Debut Authors - it means the world to us.

    Christy Raedeke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts