In My Mailbox (110) To Excited for Words


In My Mailbox, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.

I am so excited to share this week's set of books that I have acquired-for review, bought, and gifted.

All of these books are making me want to do a -> *happy book dance* <- see why below.

A huge thank you to all the lovely people that I have received books from this past week, and weeks.

Review:
Thanks to Spencer Hill Press-

Angelina's Secret *ARC* by Lisa Rogers, Febraury 1, 2012.

Pure (Covenant, 2) *ARC* by Jennifer L. Armentrout, April 3, 2012.
See my review of Half-Blood, which is one awesome book.

Thanks to Simon and Schuster-
Clockwork Prince (Infernal Devices, 2) *ARC* by Cassandra Clare, 2011.  Review to come later this week.

Thanks to Penguin-
The Silent Oligarch *ARC* by Christopher Morgan Jones, January 19, 2012.

Acquainted with the Night by Piper Maitland, 2011. Check out Piper's guest post -> HERE <-.

Oh my gosh, there is almost too much awesomeness in this weeks review books. CP was so good, and I cannot believe that I have a copy of Pure. I cannot wait to read all of these books. *Where to start*

Bought:

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean, 2008. Published by HarperCollins.
See my review of The Graveyard Book.

Blood Red Road (Dustlands, 1) by Moira Young, 2011. Published by Margaret K. McElderry.
See my review of the audiobook of Blood Red Road.

City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments, 4) by Cassandra Clare, 2011. Published by Margaret K. McElderry.

So a couple Saturdays a month I volunteer at a thrift-store, where the proceeds go to minstry outreach programs, and I work in the book section and could not believe my luck when I came across these three books (over a couple weeks). Best part, they are pristine hardbacks. *score*

Comments

  1. Great haul this week! Hope you enjoy Pure because its SUPER awesome!!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of books. Been seeing these two books everywhere this week.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I really want to read Clockwork Prince - but Clockwork Angel first.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. CoFA at a thrift store. That is amazing. What a steal. I read it recently, and I liked it, but not as much as the previous three. I hope you enjoy.

    ~Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for Clockwork Princes!!! I want to read Blood Red Road too!

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great books there :-) I really really want Blood Red Road. May have to break my book buying ban!

    http://theaussiezombie.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of really great books! Nice haul and happy reading :-D

    Also, Blood Red Road rocks. So does The Graveyard Book!

    AND YAY FOR CASSIE CLARE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Graveyard book is fabulous :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Angelina's secret too that I'M really looking forward to getting to! Awesome haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts