Re-Reading Challenge 2012

Re-reading Challenge
As much as I love reading new books, there's something about delving into an old favorite that always excites me. I love being able to reexplore some of my favorite books and seeing what I will notice about the story that did not catch my eye the last time through. Besides, we could all you a perfect excuse to share our reading love with an old favorite that we maybe haven't visit in a while, so I am extremely excited to be joining in Scribing Shadows Re-Reading Challenge for 2012.

As much as I would love to go for a higher level, I am going to start out on Cinders. Which will allow me to attempt to reread 1-6 books. If all goes well, I may bump things up a notch and shoot to reread more books.

Hope ya'll will join in this awesome challenge and reread a favorite. You can join in the challenge ->HERE<-.

My Re-Reads (will post them here):
1. Heist Society by Ally Carter
2. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
4. Green Rider by Kristen Britain
5. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
6. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
7. Purity by Jackson Pearce
8. The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
9. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

Comments

  1. Thanks again for joining!

    ^_^
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Orchid,

    Congratulations on completing the challenge! Don't forget to link you reviews here so you can enter the giveaway! Thank-you again for participating :)

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts