Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon

Good thing I check Twitter, because tomorrow is the kick-off of Remarkable Reads' Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon (it runs from December 22 until January 1).
You can follow all the Twitter action by using this hashtag: #WU2011R

I'll be adding whatever books I manage to read in this post. So be sure to check back and see what I have
read.

Currently Reading/Listening:
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
The Iliad by Homer, translated by Stephen Mitchell

Finished:
Fullmetal Alchemist 5 by Hiromu Arakawa
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
The Meerkat Wars by H.S. Toshack
The Outcats by John Flanagan
The Silent Oligarch by Christopher Morgan Jones

Comments

  1. I loved Matched! Good luck and Happy Reading! If you have time you can check out my Readathon List

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've always wanted to do a readathon. Don't know if I'll have time. I really liked Matched and I'm not sure why. I usually don't like books written in present tense. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list! Good luck and happy reading =^_^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Incarceron by Catherine Fisher! I hope you are enjoying it! Keep up the great reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you think of Matched. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts