In My Mailbox (109)The Time I Went to Three Different Library Sales

In My Mailbox, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.

As I am sure ya'll know, I love the library. I love borrowing books from them and even buying some when they have their annual sales. This year-okay, this fall- I was lucky enough to go to three different library sales.
I also found quite a few interesting titles that I have yet to share with ya'll.

I am warning ya'll now, there is quite the hodge-podge of books this week.

Library(the first):

Resident Evil: Extinction by Keith R.A. DeCandidio, 2007. Published by Pocket Star
The Tower Treasure (Hardy Boys, 1) by Franklin W. Dixon, 1987. Published by Grosset & Dunlap.
The Wish List by Eion Colfer, 2003. Published by Miramax.
Sweethearts by Sara Zarr, 2008. Published by Little, Brown Young Readers.
Dungeon, Fire, and Sword: The Knights Templar in the Crusades by John J. Robinson, 2003. Published by Barnes & Nobles Books.
Aikido and the Dynamic Sphere by A. Westbrook and O. Ratti, 1994. Published by Tuttle Publishing.

Library (the second):

The Legend of Huma (Heroes, 1) by Richard A. Knaak, 1988. Published by TSR, Inc.
Stella Stands Alone by A. LaFaye, 2008. Published by Simon and Schuster Children.
Taking Terri Mueller by Norma Fox Mazer, 1981. Published by Harper Trophy.
Homecoming (Tillerman, 1) by Cynthis Voigt, 1987. Published by Fawcett.
The Pilgrims of Rayne (Pendragon, 8) by D.J. MacHale, 2007. Published by Simon and Schuster Children.
Moreta: Dragonlady of Pern (Pern: Dragonriders of Pern, 7) by Anne McCaffrey, 1983. Published by Bantam Doubleday Dell. 
A Wizard of Earthsea (Earthsea, 1) by Ursula K. Le Guin, 1984. Published by Spectra.
Uprising by Margaret Peterson Haddix, 2007. Published by Scholastic. My review.

Library (the third):

Tune in Anytime by Caroline B. Cooney,
The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart, 2007. Published by Little, Brown and Company. My review
The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart, 2009. Published by Little, Brown and company.
The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson, 4) by Rick Riordan, 2008. Published by Hyperion Books for Children.
The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson, 5) by Rick Riordan, 2009. Published by Hyperion Books for Children.


Scary the amount of books I can find at a sale in under ten minutes. No need to worry though, I only spent around ten dollars on all of them total up.

I am definitely excited about finding copies of some of the books that I have already read, and some that I have been wanting to read for ages. All in all, a great set of library sale finds this year.

Comments

  1. WOW that's a great deal!!! I love finding books for a bargain!
    check out my IMM http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW look at all those, great haul!!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! A Wizard of Earthsea sounds awesome, I'm going to have to check it out! I hope you enjoy your books.
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. A ton of fantasy books here that I've never heard of. you've got your work cut out for you, all these reads, so many reviews to write. *lol*

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts