In My Mailbox (112) Audiobook Round-Up

In My Mailbox, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.

A huge thank you goes out to all the awesome bloggers, authors and publishers that I have received books from. Ya'll are all awesome!

All audio book mentioned are from the last few weeks (maybe last month or two).
Review:
from Audiobook Jukebox & Simon and Schuster & AudioGo -
The Iliad by Homer, translated by Stephen Mitchell and read by Alfred Molina, 2011. Published by Simon Audio.
Superman on Trial by Dirk Miggs; full cast, 2010. Published by BBC Audio. My review of Superman on Trial.

The Thin Man & The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett, read by William Dufris, 2011. Published by AudioGo.

from Macmillan Audio-
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, 1) by Marissa Meyer, 2012. Published by Macmillan Audio.

from Simon Audio-
Clockwork Prince (Infernal Devices, 2) by Cassandra Clare, read by Ed Westwick and Heather Lind, 2011. Published by Simon Audio.

from AudioGo-
The Boy in the Suitcase (Nina Borg, 1) by Lene Kaaberbol and Agnete Friis, read by Katherine Kellgren, 2012. Published by AudioGo. My review of The Boy in the Suitcase.

from Penguin Audio-
The Outcasts (Brotherband Chronicles, 1) by John Flanagan, 2011. Published by Penguin Group. *digital download* My review of The Outcasts is coming soon.

Crossed (Matched, 2) by Ally Condie, read by Kate Simses and Jack Riccobono, 2011. Published by Penguin Audio. *digital download* Am hoping that soon I will (finally) find time to read Matched, so that I can listen to Crossed.

The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder, read by Emma Galvin, 2011. Published by Penguin Audio.

Usually I listen to two audio books at a time, but my old ipod (the one I use mainly for audio books) was recalled and is now gone for the time. So it is going to take me a smidge longer than usual to get through all of these, especially since some of them are really, really long (one is 18 hours).
Really looking forward to trying each of these that are still left on my TBL list. I am slowly making my way through the list.

Hope ya'll have safe an dhappy New Year. See ya'll in 2012. =)

Comments

  1. Crossed is a fantastic audiobook! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    I'm listening to the Probability of Miracles right now and I love it. Emma Galvin is a fab narrator.

    AND OMG CLOCKWORK PRINCE, I AM SO JEALOUS!

    Happy listening :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I want to read Cinder so bad! And the Matched series.

    I really need to get into audiobooks more! I see them all the time and the one I listened to I really loved! :]

    Happy listening (and reading)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just won my first audiobook. I haven't tried it yet. I would love to read Cinder.
    Happy Listening!
    Happy New Year!
    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-15/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So many audio books! I got The Probability of Miracles this week too!

    Awesome haul! Happy reading!

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts