In My Mailbox (111) Some Great Sounding Titles

In My Mailbox, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.


First off, a big thank you to all the lovely bloggers, authors and publishers that I was lucky enough to either win a book from or to receive one for review. Thank you!
Secondly, an apology to those who I've won a book from and am only just now IMM-I kind of stacked them up...and forgot. Sorry.

Won:

from Kai of Fiction State of Mind-
Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles, 1) by Kevin Hearne, 2011. Published by Del Rey.

Germline (The Subterrene War, 1) *ARC* by T.C. McCarthy, 2011. Published by Orbit.

Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, 1) *ARC* by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie, 2011. Published by Delacorte Press.

from Paper Lantern Lit-
The Apothecary by Maile Meloy, 2011. Published by Putnam Juvenile.

from Sarah-
Legend (Legend, 1) *ARC* by Marie Lu, 2011. Published by Putnam Juvenile.

from Matt de la Peña-
Guys Read: Thriller *ARC* edited by Jon Scieszka, 2011. Published by Walden Pond Press.
Guess what, Ihave two copies of this one, which means one day I'll be giving away the second one.

from RandomBuzzers (if you want an invite to RB just fill out my contact form and I'll send the link your way)-
The Project  *ARC* by Brian Falkner, 2011. Published by Random House Books for Young Readers.

Review:

from Tor/Forge-
The Temple Mount Code (Thomas Lourds, 3) by Charles Brokaw, 2011. Published by Forge Books. *Unsolicited*

from Walden Pond Press-
Neversink by Barry Wolverton, March 27, 2012. Published by Walden Pond Press.

from Harper-
Cold Cereal (Cold Cereal, 1) *ARC* by Adam Rex, February 7, 2012. Published by Balzer + Bray.  *Unsolicited*

Definitely looking  forward to delving into all of these titles.

Comments

  1. great reads! enjoy them!

    stop by my review of Fever?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/arc-review-fever-so-good-i-might-die.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Legend! It was such an amazing book. Hope you enjoy it!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. o0o0o Congrats on your copy of Unleashed - mine is in the mail and I can't wait until I finally get it! I hope you enjoy Legend as well, I have heard good things :)

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys Read: Thriller is actually pretty good. Definitely read Ghost Vision Glasses, that was my favorite of the bunch.

    Also, The Apothecary looks great!

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't picked up a copy of Legend yet. You have a great list of books. Enjoy.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts