Clear That Shelf Readathon

Yes, I know I am already participating in another end of year readathon but how could I possibly resist this one.
Thanks to the awesome Kai of Fiction State of Mind for putting together another great readathon. You can sign-up here.

Readathon runs from today (December 26 to the 31).

I haven't decided upon what I'll read yet, but will post it as I do.

Reading/Listening Now:
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
The Iliad by Homer, translated by Stephen Mitchell

Read:
The Meerkat Wars by H.S. Toshack
The Outcats by John Flanagan
The Silent Oligarch by Christopher Morgan Jones

Last update. It is 11:30 on New Year's Eve and I am calling it. I finished two books and one audiobook and am quite pleased because they were all for review that I hadn't had a hcance to get to yet. Not my best number wise, but still happy.

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts