2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Since I was already planning on doing a TBR challenge (see here), I decided that it would not hurt for me to join another TBR challenge. Maybe this way I will stick with my goal of clearing off some of my TBR books.

Thanks to the awesome Evie of Bookish for putting this together. You can enter the challenge by going ->HERE<-.

At the moment, I am going for the level: 1-10 - A Firm Handshake. I'll update this list as I read them because I have not the slightest idea which books I'll read.

My ten books:
1. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
2. The Shifter by Janice Hardy
3. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies graphic novel
4. Kare Kano 2 by Masami Tsuda
5. Kare Kano 3 by Masami Tsuda
6. Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
7. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
8. Small Medium at Large by JoAnne Levy
9. A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth
11. Peeled by Joan Bauer
12. The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
13. Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
14. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
15. Entwined by Heather Dixon

Comments

Popular Posts