In My Mailbox (108) More Pretties Than I Know What to do With

In My Mailbox, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.

Last week I went on such a reading binge that I completely forgot all about writing up an IMM post. Yes, I know I would put off writing them again, but the books were so good that I couldn't pull my nose out of them long enough to write one up.

This weeks IMM has- a ton- of books that have been stacked up either in my closet or in front of my bookcases that I have forgotten to mention. I will also- FINALLY- get around to picking winners for the two contests that have ended recently this week. To participants: I am super sorry about the lateness of announcing winners, but I have been super busy lately and completely forgot. :(

Hope ya'll will enjoy the awesome that is this weeks IMM.

A huge thank you to all the bloggers, authors and publishers for all these pretties.

Won

Lockdown (Escape from Furnace, 1) by Alexander Gordon Smith, 2009. Published by Square Fish.

Thanks to Evie of Bookish-
The Last Archangel by Michael D. Young, 2011. Published by Bonneville Books.

Thanks to Jessica of Total Bookaholic-
Dark Passage (Dark Mirror, 2) by M.J. Putney, 2011. Published by  St. Martin's Griffin.
Midnight Howl (A Poison Apple book) by Clare Hutton, 2011. Published by Scholastic Paperbacks.

Thanks to Valerie of Stuck in Books-
A Beautiful Dark *signed* by Jocelyn Davies, 2011. Published by HarperTeen.

Thanks to Quirk Books-
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies *graphic novel* by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith, 2010. Published by Del Rey.
PPZ posters.

Thanks to Recorded Books (@RecordedBooks)-
Twilight (Mediator, 6) by Meg Cabot, 2005. Published by Recorded Books.

Thanks to Del Rey (@DelReySepctra)-
The Talisman 0 *signed* by Stephen King & Peter Straub, 2009. Published by Del Rey Comics.

Thanks to Flux Books (@FluxBooks)-
*All Signed*
Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz, 2003.
White is for Magic by Laurie Faria Stolarz, 2004. Published by Flux.
Silver is for Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz, 2005. Published by Flux.
Red is for Remembrance by Laurie Faria Stolarz, 2005. Published by Flux.
Black is for Beginnings by Laurie Faria Stolarz, 2009. Published by Flux.

RAK
Thanks to Alexa of Pages of Forbidden Love.
The Unwanteds *ARC* by Lisa McMann, 2011. Published by Aladdin.

Comments

  1. so many!!!

    here's my books! stop by?!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great goodies this week for you! Your mailbox was STUFFED. I hope you enjoy everything you got - you've got a lot of reading ahead of you!

    Megan at Book Brats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about Lockdown. And Dark Passage sounds really good I haven't heard of that one yet. Awesome mailbox!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I love your blog header design! :)

    Haha.. there's a Pride & Prejudice & Zombies graphic novel now? Crazy! I still have to read the actual novel first.. :)

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...now that is some IMM! Enjoy reading the pretties!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts