In My Mailbox (107) All These Books I've Won (A Couple Months Worth)

In My Mailbox, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.

So, I kinda haven't IMM'd any books that I have won from the last two months. Total fail on my part, but what can I say...I was busy.

Hope ya'll will enjoy this weeks batch of books. I've only included a few of the book covers this week; mainly those which are absolutely gorgeous, that I cannot resist looking at.

A huge thanks to all the bloggers, authors and publishers that I ahve won books from over the last two or so months (more next week).
From @contextual_life (Gabrielle)-
What Technology Wants by Kevin Kelly, 2011. Published by Penguin Group.
The Magicians (The Magicians, 1) by Lev Grossman, 2010. Published by Plume (Penguin Group).
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett, 2011 (originally published in 1911). Published by Penguin Classics.
A Year with Hafiz: Daily Contemplations by Daniel Ladinsky, 2011. Published by Penguin Books.
The Penguin Anthology of 20th Century American Poetry edited by Rita Dove, 2011. Published by Penguin.

From Clare LeGrand-
Tris & Izzie *ARC* by Mette Ivie Harrison, 2011. Published by Edgmont.

From Tiger Holland of All Consuming Books-
The Faerie Ring (Faerie Ring, 1) by Kiki Hamilton, 2011. Published by Tor Teen.

From Rachel of Fiktshun-
My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, 2) by Rachel Vincent, 2009. Published by Harlequin Teen.

From Brooke of Brooke-Reports!-
Forgotten *ARC* by Cat Patrick, 2011. Published by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers.

From Aimee of Coffee Table Reviews-
All These Things I've Done (Birthright, 1) by Gabrielle Zevin, 2011. Published by Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR).                     



Goodness, that was a lot of books.  so excited to read each and every one of these titles...now to find the time in which to enjoy them.

Thanks to all the lovelies that I won these books from.

Comments

  1. Wow, nice stash! That should keep you busy for a little while. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books this week! All these Things I've Done is really good and I heard the Fairy Ring is great:) Happy Readings

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - lucky lucky! You got some great books there :)
    I'm a big fan of Gabrielle Zevin - really want to read All These Things I've Done - hope you enjoy it!

    Ooo and I have The Faerie Ring - heard good things about it - should really read it soon!

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny because I don't think I've ever read The Secret Garden. I know I've read A Little Princess over and over. And I love the movie version of The Secret Garden. But I don't think I've ever read the actual book. It's definitely something that I'd love to be able to change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. geez. that's alot of wins!

    here's my FIRST ever IMM! stop by?! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I wish I had as much luck as you do!!

    Come visit my IMM and enter to win an Amazon Kindle Fire!

    -Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I loved The Faerie Ring. I got the Magicians this week too. Hope you love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying to read The Faerie Ring! The cover is so pretty. Enjoy!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very big mailbox you got this week. Enjoy the books. they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked The Faerie Ring a lot. Oh, Rieker *sighs dreamily* And I really want to pick up All These Things I've Done at some point, because I've heard nothing but praise for it.

    Happy reading, Orchid(:

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh The Faerie Ring! I still have to get that one!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts