Want to See a Shiny, Pretty Cover...of Course You Do!

Can't believe I wasn't home or near a computer when the cover for Wings of the Wicked went up. *frowns*
  Well I just say this now...I am so loving the second cover in the Angelfire series.
Haven't read Angelfire yet- you totally should- well you can check out my (slightly) gushy review of it HERE.
Okay, I'm going to stop jabbering now and let ya'll all see what you've been waiting for. :)

Be sure ya'll visit Courtney at her blog and let her know how much you love the cover.

Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, 2) by Courtney Allison Moulton, winter 2012.

You can also check out the awesometastic trailer for Wings of the Wicked.
                               

Comments

  1. I thought it was a misprint when you wrote Winter 2012. WTH??? I can't wait that long? That is a two year gap. I didn't realize it would be that long. See I haven't paid attention. That was so good...and now I'm so deflated because I will have to wait like a year and a half. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts