Sis Readathon (Final Update)

With the readathon drawing to a close I wanted to this last update and challenge.

Challenge:
If you could live in the world of one book, which would it be and why?


I'd like to live in the world from The Hero and Crown by Robin McKinley. I've just always had a soft spot for fantasy worlds and think it would be..well at least not boring.  
•Total Books Read: 7
•Total Pages Read: Will tally it in morning
•Books Read Since Last Update: 2
•Pages Read since last update: No idea
•Total time read: I'm thinking maybe 8.5 hours once its all said and done
•How I'm currently feeling: Itchy eyed (still being bothered by allergies).
I have read
Gateway to the Gods
Brave the Betrayal

Toradora 1
Fairy Cube 1
Vampire Knight 1
Alice 19th 3: Chained



I can't remember the name of the last one, but I'll add it in the morning. :)

Comments

  1. Wow, you rocked it...even with the ball game last night! I did not do well at all. I never do! LOL! I am determined to really rock it during my read-a-thon at the end of July.

    I'll be posting the sign up soon, if you want to join us. =O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts