SiS Readathon Mini Challenge 1 + Update

favorite and least favorite movie adaptation of a book.
That's easy! The Harry Potter movies because they are simply amazing and the casting was brilliant. I could go on and on on the ways the the HP movies were amazing but I won't (can't wait to read the last three HP books).

I hate to say this, ut my least favorite movie adaptation of a book would have to be Eragon. It just fell considerably flat, which is sad since the (if done right) would have made for an excellent movie. The only character I thought they really cast well was Brom the rest were just kind of meh.
Finished:
Gateway to the Gods (176 pages)
Fairy Cube 1 (192 pages)
Currently reading;
Brave the Betrayal (half done)
Toradora 1 (starting)

Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 368
Books Read Since Last Update: 2
Pages Read since last update: 248
Total time read: 4 hours
How I'm currently feeling: Excited to embark on my next book choices.

Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 468
Books Read Since Last Update: 1/2 a book
Pages Read since last update: 100
Total time read:  6 hours
How I'm currently feeling: Busy! Getting ready to go to a ballgame. :)

Comments

  1. Hope you're enjoying the read-a-thon! It's 1:30am here and I'm still thinking about reading! LOL!

    Did you have fun at the ballgame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite adaptation is The Princess Bride, least favourite - if it can be called an adaptation when they've taken the characters and stuck them into a brand-new story - is the third Anne of Green Gables.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts