In My Mailbox (93) Books I Forgot Last Week + Some

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.
Review:
Enlightened (Enlightened, 1) by Allyson Richards, 2011. Published by Authorhouse.
I'd like to thank Ms. Diamond, of Minute Muse LLC, for kindly offering me a chance to read and review Enlightened. I'm really looking forward to it, and am thoroughly excited as the opportunity to read the debut of such a young author.

The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, 1) by Jessica Sorensen, 2011. Published by CreateSpace.
I'm sure ya'll remember that not to long ago I IMM'd The Fallen Star. Well, Ms. Sorensen was kind enough to ask me if I would like to read/review the newly edited version of The Fallen Star (Thanks so much Jessica). So as soon as I get a chance to read and review it I'll let you know what I think (it will be my second time reading it). 
Library:

Peach Girl 2 by Miwa Ueda, 2004. Published by Tokyopop.
Peach Girl 3 by Miwa Ueda, 2005. Published by Tokyopop.
I loved Peach Girl, so the when I was at the library and saw that they had the 2&3 volumes I just went ahead and grabbed them. I also kind of forgot that had checked them out...so that's why they're in this weeks IMM instead of last weeks.
Millennium Snow 1 by Bisco Hatori, 2007. Published by Viz Media (Shojo Beat).
Bisco Hatori's Ouran High is one of my all-time favorite manga, so I just had to try Millennium Snow.

Can you believe that another week has already passed? I can't! It seems like just yesterday I was putting together last weeks IMM and now it's already time for this weeks (where is the time flying by to).
 This week I got some amazing sounding titles, all of which I am throughly looking forward to reading (though I'm not sure where to start on this weeks books.)

Hope ya'll got some great books as well.

On the blog this week:
Review- Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe (earned 4 out of 5 pineapples).
Review- Toradora volume 1 by Yuyuko Takemiya & Zekkyo (earned 5 out of 5 pineapples)
Teaser Tuesday- from Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe
Wish List Wednesday-  The Burning Bridge by John Flanagan & Hollow Fields 1 by Madeleine Rosca

Older news:
You can vote for July's Vintage Reads by going -> HERE. So far only one person has voted this month and voting will close Thursday June 30th.

Comments

  1. I can't remember if I tried Millenium Snow but I FOR SURE can't get enough of Host Club! Great haul this week!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I really want to read The Fallen Star. It's already on my list! :)

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set. I haven't tried Millennium Snow but I've heard of it. I do want to start Ouran High School Host Club.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts