SiS Readathon Update + Mini Challenge

I am so far behind in my goal. The ballgame last night was great, but took up around FOUR hours of my reading time, plus my allergies got so irritated that I ended up taking a benadryl and sleeping for like 12 hours. But I am ready to make up for lost time today.

Books read:
Gateway to the Gods
Fairy Cube 1
Toradora 1
Brave the Betrayal
Alice 19th 3: Chained

Now reading:
Inside the Illusion
Vampire Knight 1

Total Books Read: 3
Total Pages Read: 660
Books Read Since Last Update: 1 1/2
Pages Read since last update: 292
Total time read: 6 hours
How I'm currently feeling: Hoping to make up for lost time.

Total Books Read: 4
Total Pages Read: 868
Books Read Since Last Update: 1
Pages Read since last update: 108
Total time read: 7 hours
How I'm currently feeling: Hungry. :)

Total Books Read: 5
Total Pages Read: 1068
Books Read Since Last Update: 1
Pages Read since last update: 208
Total time read: 8 hours
How I'm currently feeling: Still hungry, waiting on dinner. 

Mini Challenge:
Name one book you think should be taught in school, grade of your choice.
The Count of Monte Cristo, why, because I like it that's why. I'm too foggy brained at the moment to come up with a better reason. I guess 11 or 12th grade for when it should be taught. :)

Comments

Popular Posts