Follow Friday + Winner of Vampires Rule




Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

That's an easy one, I would switch places with Aerin from The Hero and the Crown in a heartbeat. I just love the world that Robin McKinley created, plus who couldn't use a dash of danger and adventure.
I know, I said I'd announce this earlier...well I forgot. Don't worry I have a most excellent excuse on hand, I was re-reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

And the lucky winner is............

Michelle @ The True Book Addict

Congrats, Michelle! I'll be emailing you later tonight or early tomorrow (be sure to check your spam box).

In other news around the blog. This week I posted 3 reviews, which is more then I usually do. I absolutely loved all three books that I reviewed on the blog this week, so please feel free to check out my thoughts on them.
Also voting for July's Vintage Reads book is now open, you can cast your vote HERE (the theme is fantasy for July). I hope ya'll will stop by and vote...I actually managed to get it early this time and not a single person has voted yet. *gives sad face*

They were:
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Than I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter (this was May's Vintage Reads pick).
Redheart by Jackie Gamber
Black Butler I by Yana Toboso

Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

Comments

  1. I haven't heard of the book you mention, but you really make me curious. Thanks for sharing. Here's my hop:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/06/its-friday.html
    happy reading and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I've only read one Robin McKinley book. I should really read more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts