In My Mailbox (94) I'm Finally Going to Know How it Ends!!!

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.


Won:
Deception (Haunting Emma, 1) by Lee Nichols, 2010. Published by Bloomsbury USA Children's Books.
Originally I started out with an ARC of Deception, and after reading the first few pages realized that I really liked it. So after I won Lee Nochols indie twitter contest I decided upon a finished copy of Deception.
Thanks, Lee Nichols (cannot wait to finish it).
Library:
Vampire Knight 1 by Matsuri Hino, 2007. Published by Viz Media (Shojo Beat). 
I love this series and just felt like re-reading the first volume. You can see my thoughts on Vampire Knight 1 HERE.
Alice 19th 3: Chained by Yu Watase, 2004. Published by Viz Media (Shojo Beat).
Alice 19th, this series rocks! I'm already up to the third volume, but I'm going to have to re-read the first one, which requires getting it from the library again, before I review it.
Bought:
Inside the Illusion (Everworld, 9) by K.A. Applegate, 2000. Published by Scholastic.
 Inside the Illusion is so good! I'm reading it right now. Its also the first book in the Everworld series where Senna is the narriator, which is making it really interesting. :)
Entertain the End (Everworld, 12) by K.A. Applegate, 2001. Published by Scholastic.
Not only did I find book 9 I also found the very last book in the series, Entertain the End. I am very much excited that I'll finally now how this series ends, plus I now own the whole thing.

 Well, I do believe that that is it for me this week in books. I'm actually kind of glad it was a slow week, because I can finally make a dent in my library TBR and regular TBR. Hope ya'll have had a great week as well.

Around the blog this week-
Reviews:
Deceived by the Others (H&W Investigations, 3) by Jess Haines.
Peach Girl 1 by Miwa Ueda.

Memes:
Teaser Tuesday (Deceived by the Others).
Wish List Wednesday (Chime and Library Wars 1)

Guest Post:
Linda Hawley, author of Dreams Unleashed, stopped by to talk about writing a clean trilogy .

Readathon:

Comments

  1. I really liked Deception too. Isn't there already a book too? I have trouble keeping track because there are so many good books available now.

    I have never read the Everworld series. The thought of 12 books is sort of daunting.

    My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I love Vampire Knight too. I'll have to check out Alice 19th.
    New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started reading Vampire Knight a while back, I think I need to re-read from volume 1 because I don't remember where I left off.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I've been wanting to read the everworld books for a while now. Great imm!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I'm a new follower! (found you through Alison Can Read :)

    I loved Alice 19th! Have you read any of Yu Watase's other works? Like Ceres Celestial Legend? Great stuff!

    Your other fantasy books look yummy. I look forward to your reviews.

    ♥ Trish Just a YA Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Trish (Just a YA Girl): So far, I've only read Alice 19th by Yu Watase. I'll definitely see if my library has the other titles you mentioned (Thanks). :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts