SiS Read (End Credits)

And thus another readathon draws to a close. *I miss it all ready*
Hope everyone had as much fun as I did. :)

Here's what I read in the last two days:
Gateway to the Gods
Fairy Cube 1
Toradora 1
Brave the Betrayal
Alice 19th 3: Chained
Vampire Knight 1
Gaba Kawa
Amnesia Labyrinth 1

First of all, give us an end-of-read-a-thon status update.
Books read 8
pages read 1,547

Time read: 11 hours

What is your favorite book you read during the read-a-thon? That's a tough one...maybe Toradora volume 1. It was just so funny.

Did you participate in any mini-challenges? Which ones? I only had time to participate in two; they are: Name one book you think should be taught in school, grade of your choice (my answer), and favorite and least favorite movie adaptation of a book (my answer).
Which mini-challenge was your favorite? I liked the book to movie adaptation one best.

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon? That would have to be all the reading I got done, even though I didn't get to read as long as would have liked to.

Are you satisfied with how much reading you got done? Did you do more than you expected? Less? Yes and no, I am happy with what I did accomplish, but feel that had I had the time I could have met my goal of 10 books.

What did you think of the updates? Too close together? Didn't like the time limit?
Since I didn't have much time to be on the computer the past two days I'm not sure if the updates were to close together, but I'm not really a fan of the time limit thingy. Because by the time I was able to get on the window for doing an entry had passed.

If you could change one thing about the read-a-thon, what would it be?
That's easy, have NOTHING interfere with my reading time.
Would you participate in another read-a-thon hosted by Squeaky Books? Why or why not? (Again, I won't cry if you say "no")
Yes! I love readathons and cannot wait for the next one.
Any last comments on the read-a-thon? Thanks for putting together such a lovely readathon, Enna Isilee. :)

I'm tired and am calling it a night, so ya'll will have to wait till after church tomorrow for my IMM post this week.

Comments

Popular Posts