Spring Into Summer Read-A-Thon (Start)

Morning, readathoners! I'm going to keep this short so that I can take full advantage of my reading time.

These are the books I plan on trying to get through over the next two days:
K.A. Applegate- Gateway to the Gods, Brave the Betrayal, Inside the Illusion, Understand the Unknown, Mystify the Magician, and Entertain the End. 6 books

Fairy Cube 1- Kaori Yuki, Hollow Fields 1-3 -Madeleine Rosca, Vampire Knight 1- Matsuri Hino, Alice 19th 3: Chained- Yuu Watase, Toradora 1- Yuyuko Takemiya & Zekkyo, Amazing Agent Luna 4-5- Nunzio DeFilippis & Christina Weir, Amnesia Labyrinth 1&2- Nagaru Tanigawa. books 11

17 books in all is my goal. I hope to update her and maybe two more posts today. :)

Starting book(s):
Gateway to the Gods and Fairy Cube 1

I'll update the little list thingy below as the day wears on.

Total Books Read: __________


Total Pages Read: __________

Books Read Since Last Update: __________

Pages Read since last update: __________

Total time read: __________

How I'm currently feeling: Sleepy!
Good luck to all. :)

Comments

  1. Good luck with the read-a-thon! I'm going to have to borrow some of those mangas, they sound good. I wonder if I'll have time to read them during the read-a-thon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun lineup for you! Enjoy the reads and good luck in the readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts