In My Mailbox (93)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.
Won:
Tempest Rising ARC by Tracy Deebs, 2011. Published by Walker Books for Young Readers.
I have loved the last couple of mermaid books I've read, so I'm really looking forward to reading Tempest Rising when I get a chance.

A big thanks to Bailey of IB Book Blogging for Tempest Rising.

Review:
Amazing Agent Luna Omnibus 2 (volumes 4&5) by Nunzio DeFilippis and Christina Weir, 2009. Published by Seven Seas. 
I love this series and cannot wait to read volumes 4&5. You can see my thoughts on the first Amazing Agent Luna Omnibus HERE.
 
Toradora 1 story by Yuyuko Takemiy; art by Zekkyo, 2011 . Published by Seven Seas.
Toradora sounds like it's going to be hilarious. I'll let you know what I think about in the next couple of weeks.
 
Amnesia Labyrinth 1 story by Nagaru Tanigawa; art by Natsumi, 2011. Published by Seven Seas.
I've read the first few pages of Amnesia Labyrinth and so far like what I've read. It also sounds like its going to have a pretty complex story line, so I'm real excited about that.
 
Amnesia Labyrinth 2  story by Nagaru Tanigawa; art by Natsumi Kohane, 2011. Published by Seven Seas.

I'd like to thank Leah, of Tor/Seven Seas, for the awesome review copies. I'm looking forward to reading each of them.

Library:
Alice 19th: Inner Heart 2 by Yu Watase, 2002. Published by Viz.
Oh my gosh, the first volume was amazing, so I immediately ordered the second one as well.
 
Fairy Cube 1 by Kaori Yuki, 2007. Published by Viz Media.
I actually just randomly ordered Fairy Cube from the library, and have absolutely no idea what to think about it yet. Will let you know when I read it.  
 
Angelic Layer 3 by Clamp, 2001. Published by Tokyopop.
Angelic Layer is a pretty cute read so I decided I might as well continue on since my library had the next volume. 

I do believe that that is it for me this week in books. I hope ya'll will stick around over the next few weeks to see my thoughts on what I got. Hope ya'll ahve had a great week in books as well. :)

Currently I am re-reading the entire Harry Potter series in preparation for the upcoming premier of the last movie. *tears of sadness* 

In other news:
You can see what has been reviewed this week-> I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter, Redheart by Jackie Gamber, and Black Butler I by Yana Toboso. 
You can also cast your vote for what I'll read in July for Vintage Reads. This month two fantasy books are battling it out, see options HERE

Comments

  1. Tempest Rising cover~ gorgeous! You ppl re-reading HP are so tempting me to do the same!! My current review pile already hates me! But...so...tempting! My IMM: http://bit.ly/mtmu6p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots of great manga in your mailbox this week. I keep seeing Tempest Rising and think I have it only to realize mine is by a different author. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. quite a bit of manga this week! Awesome IMM!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for manga! I haven't read Angelic Layer, but I watched the anime and I liked it! It was cute.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! They sounds very interesting and I hope you will enjoy them.
    Thank you for sharing and happy reading:-)

    I'm your newest follower^^

    Have a great day.

    My IMM for this week

    Mysteriousbooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that manga looks fantastic, I bet you will have an awesome time reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh woww.. that's for the manga exposure. I was wondering which ones a good read nowadays

    here's mine

    p/s. I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts