And the Vintage Reads Book for June IS....

Before I announce the winning book, which won by a landslide, I would like to thank everyone that voted. It means so much to me that ya'll have taken the time to participate in Vintage Reads.
THANK YOU!

As a first for Vintage Reads I had decided to make June a themed month, and by the influx of votes I'm thinking that it was a win. So for now on Vintage Reads will have a new theme each month...with July's being undecided at this point. I'm thinking maybe fantasy or paranormal. Just leave a comment with what you think July's theme should be.  

Without further ado, I present this months reader picked book that I shall read/review for you my lovely followers. *drum roll*

Lulu Dark Can See Through Walls by Bennett Madison.

Here's what voters had to say.
Alyssa @ Teens Read and Write
Be bold - try something new! And it looks cute.
Scarlet Kira of  Books For The Insomniac
Because you already read the other one AND I like the name Lulu.
@The 355 Lives:
Lulu dark is a wonderful little thriller which I just loved!  Its not very actiony and Lulu is believable character.  Its a great caper novel.  Well I love both of the books so much!
karen @ morsiereads:
I read a blog post (can't remember which blog it was on) focused on cover art and how much control authors have over it.  Madison had some really funny comments about the harem pants on this cover.
I will be reading this for an upcoming readathon. Also look for my review of last months winner, I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter, either this weekend or some time next week. 

Comments

Popular Posts