Teaser Tuesday (50) ARC Edition

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This weeks teaser is from my ARC of Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier. Things are subject to changes going from ARC to finished copy.
You can see my thoughts on Peter Nimble -> HERE.

"But suffice to say, you have passed with flying colors. I should note that we put some very thorny locks on that carriage, ones that have baffled scholars for centuries..."Pg 52 

Comments

  1. Sounds intriguing! I'll have to be on the lookout for this one.

    My teasers are for Luck of the Devil by Patricia Eimer and Vanish by Sophie Jordan. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your review I can't believe he is a blind thief that had to be interesting. I liked your teaser for this as well.

    My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really fun read! Thanks for sharing your teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts