Read Dangerously Read-a-Thon (Starting Line/Updates)

A little late in the day, but here is my starting post for Ren's Read Dangerously Read-a-Thon. I'll also be putting all my updates in this post as well as any mini challenges that requie posting on my blog. =)

I have read:
Alice 19th: Jealousy by Yuu Watase
Batman: Hush, volume 2.
We Were There 3 by Yuki Obata

Am reading:
The Recruit by Robert Muchamore.
Dael and the Painted People by Allan Richard Shickman

Next:
Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Fullmetal Alchemist 1
For The Recruit by Robert Muchamore I have picked Slow Hand- Interpol. Thanks to my sisters, for their suggestion.  

The Recruit- Robert Muchamore
James's opinion of his own intelligence hit an all-time low. While he'd been worrying about getting in trouble with Mum, school, and maybe even with the police, he'd forgotten something: Samantha Jennings had a sixteen year old brother.
Teenage orphans who become spies for MI5.

Comments

Popular Posts