Michael Grant's New Book and Story Experience

So I was checking my email this morning, during the brief time that it worked, when I saw the very curiously titled Michael Grant's New Book and Story Experience in the subject line. Now, the first thing I did before even opening it was to google search for anything about it and after deeming it not spam I decided to see what it's all about.
(Taken from part of the email)
This winter, Michael has a new series coming out that was conceived not only as a book, but also as a “transmedia” experience.  This may not be a familiar term to YA fans, but essentially a transmedia story is an interactive narrative told through the written word, video, puzzles, and more. But most importantly, it encourages fans to become part of the action.
Apparently the story has already begun at societytwins.com and nexushumanus.com (something seems a bit weird about Nexus Humanus). While this may be just the beginning, I am already quite intrigued to see where it will go and what it's all about (I do like mysterious things). =) 
I haven't had a chance to check out either site, but am curious to see what they'll have posted about Micahel Grant's newest book.

Comments

  1. I'm in on this too. Totally weird yet exciting at the same time. Looking forward to seeing how this all works. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts