A Proposition for Little Book Bloggers (from The Thing About Books...)


Hey guys, Raquel of The Things About Books and I...  are working on a pretty cool project to help out smaller blogs. So if you are a small blog or just starting out drop by and check out her post. Also if you would like to help brainstorm or have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments. =)

I now leave you with a snippet from her post. Cheers.
So, I had this idea recently:

Have you all heard of the Book Blogger Rebellion? Well, once you click on that dandy link, you'll find a group of bloggers who are rebelling together. I was thinking that maybe it would be cool to create something like that for little book bloggers...
To see the rest of her post and the bigger picture on this wonderful idea, I would highly suggest stopping by (plus she's super nice). See link below.

A Proposition for Little Book Bloggers

Comments

Popular Posts