Epic Fail for July's RAK + August

Book Soulmates Gah, I had the best of intentions with RAK last month and then I completely forgot that I had signed up. So I epically failed and didn't send out a single RAK to any of the lovelies that participated in July. :(

I think this is my third time participating RAK...
I will find some one to send a book to this month and maybe even get my first RAK as well. Hopefully I can make some one's day with a book. =)

You can see all the (new) rules and sign up for RAK in August by going -> HERE

Rather than a link, I'm just going to include a couple of books I'm interested in.

Ouran High School 11 by Bisco Hatori
High School Debut 1 by Kazune Kawahara
Love*Com 1 by Aya Nakahara
Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Runaway by Meg Cabot
Dark Secrets by Elizabeth Chandler
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld 

Comments

  1. Don't feel bad...I signed up and forgot too. Life just gets in the way of things sometimes. I didn't sign up for August, but I might do it next month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts