High Summer Read-a-Thon (End)

I cannot believe that another readathon has already drwan to a close. I had such a great time during it, even if I was unable to participate in any of the mini challenges and didn't get much done in the reading department.
A huge thanks goes out to Michelle of The True Book Addict for putting together another fabulous readathon.

What I read:
Forbidden Dance 1
Angel by James Patterson
Angel Sanctuary 1

and very nearly finished The Exodus Gate by Stephen Zimmer.

As you can see I didn't get much reading done, but still had a lot of fun. =)

Comments

  1. I didn't participate in the mini-challenges, either, although I kept telling myself I would! I DID, however, get a TON of reading done ... I'm burned out now .. I think I've read 10 pages in the last two days, seriously. You did great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts