Challenge Yourself Read-a-Thon (Start/Updates)

Last readathon of the summer....for me that is. Ya'll know that I have a soft-spot for readathons, so how could I resist fitting in just one last readathon before the summer official closes.
Thanks to the awesome Kai of Fiction State of Mind for putting this together.

What I'm Reading/listening:
What I've Finished:
The Goblin Wood by Hilari Bell
The Case of the Bizarre Bouquets by Nancy Springer
Alice 19th: Blindness 6 by Yuu Watase
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn  Childs
Fullmetal Alchemist 1
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (audiobook) 3 of 7 disks

Pages Read: 742

Comments

  1. I think the times Kai listed were off for Eastern time zone for the end of the read-a-thon. Did she mean that it ends at midnight tonight?

    Great job on the reading too. =O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts