Attention: Inheritance Reading Challenge Participants


Over the past two weeks I've been thinking of how to make the Inheritance Reading Challenge more interactive. So I would like to know if those who are participating would like to write up a guest post on the their thoughts on the series(or something along those lines) to be posted here during the reading challenge?


If you think this is a good idea and would like to volunteer, just shoot me an email, with Inheritance Reading Challenge Guest Post as the subject (I'll also give you all the details via email).     

Lastly, there is still plenty of time to enter the challenge (a whole lot of time). I hope you will join me and all the awesome fans of the series who will be re-reading or starting the series for the first time in October for the challenge. =)

Comments

Popular Posts