Teaser Tuesday (37) Late Edition

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week my teaser is from one of my all-time favorite books, Crusader by Edward Bloor. I hope y'all will enjoy this little tease from it...also you can see my review of it HERE (sadly, I don't feel like I did this amazing book justice in my review, but I hope y'all will give it some comment love.)
Then he stopped talking. The evil taped played out its evil story just for him - the lightening; the fearful look; the man, the mask, the tattoo. page 568
Also, please vote for next months Vintage Reads book. Currently there is a four way tie and I would really like it to be broken. :)

Comments

Popular Posts