Mid Event Survey (Readathon)


Mid-Event Survey:


1. What are you reading right now?
Tsubasa: Those with Wings- Natsuki Takaya and Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist- Brant Pitre
2. How many books have you read so far?
Three, but I'm almost done with my fourth one.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Mind Gap by Marina Cohen
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
No, because everytime I do some how my plans get interrupted.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yes, by doing what needed to be done as quickly as possible without cutting any corners.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That it's so far along already.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, I think it's pretty awesome as is.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Hope to have nothing else to do to get in the way of my reading time.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
No, I'm just now starting to wake up.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Get up in move around every so ofter to help keep yourself awake.

Comments

Popular Posts