Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Where in the World are You? (Challenge)

Since I got a late start today, I decided that I might as well do this challlenge. Also it looks fun and I Heart Monster is one of my fave blogs. I'll probably have one or two updates.

1)Where are you reading from today?

My room some where in the US.
2)Three random facts about me…
Umm, I'm a military brat, middle child, and not a morning person at ALL.
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
Five at the moment...I think.

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
Other than finishing Bright Young Things and Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist, I don't have any plans.
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
This will be my second one, so take it easy and it is for FUN.
Light short books and plenty of breaks.

Comments

  1. I'm just cheerleading those participating! Have fun today!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts