Read-a-Thon Update


I'll post all of my updates here.

First update:
Got a late start and have only been reading since about 10:00, but have already finished:
The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross 2&3
Bright Young Things (last 150 pages or so that I had left).

Update the second:
I have now started on my fourth book Tsubasa: Those with Wings, which is 400 pages and pretty good so far. I've also decided to add Mind Gap to my List.

Update Three (and probably last one until morning):
So I finished Tsubasa: Those with Wings, and have decided that I'm going to re-read Ouran High vol 1 before bed and try to read vol 3 while getting reading for church in the morning. Sadly, my mom and dad won't let me pull an all-nighter since we have church tomorrow, but I'm hoping to finish both mangas.
Books read 4 (hoping for 6 though)

Comments

  1. Read that book,
    Flip that page,
    24 Hour Readathon
    Is all the rage!

    Hope you're having a great readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts