In My Mailbox (85) Later then Usual

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.

Won:
Mind Gap by Marina Cohen, 2011. Published by Dundurn.
I'm really excited about Mind Gap, it sounds like a really interesting read. I'm looking forward to when I have some time to read it. Along with Mind Gap, I also won Gap gift card which I'm still trying to decide upon what to get with it.

A huge thanks goes out to Briana of The Book Pixie and author Marina Cohen.

The Amulet of Samarkand (Bartimaeus Trilogy, 1) by Jonathan Stroud, 2003. Published by Hyperion Books.
I'm embarrassed to say that  I have never read a book by Jonathan Stroud, but I will remedy that when I get a chance to read the first book in the Bartimaeus trilogy.

A huge thanks goes out to Sandy of Scribing Shadows.

Library:
Tsubasa: Those with Wings 1 by Natsuki Takaya, 2006. Published by Tokyopop.
I read this during yesterdays readathon, it was okay, but not nearly as good as Fruits Basket was (same author). I was a bit surprised that it was over 400 pages.
Borrowed:
Beauty Pop 2 by Kiyoko Arai, 2006. Published by Viz Media.

Beauty Pop 3 by Kiyoko Arai, 2007. Published by Viz Media.
Beauty Pop is slowly becoming one of my favorite mangas. Can't wait to find out what happens in the ext volume.
The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 2 by Arina Tanemura, 2006. Published by Viz Media.

The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 3 by Arina Tanemura, 2006. Published by Viz Media.
This is another really good manga. This volume was kind of confusing, but still really good.

I totally meant to have this up yesterday, but I was too wrapped up in the readathon. Which was a lot of fun.
There's still time to enter to win Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray. Also check out her fabulous guest post and leave her some comment love.

Comments

  1. Ah hey, you won Mind Gap from me! lol. Hope you enjoy it! You've got to read Marina's other YA, Ghost Ride, when you can. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bartimaeus is a very cheeky demon. I liked this first book a lot! Good IMM! Hope you enjoy them!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about Mind Gap, so I hope you enjoy! And Beauty Pop is adorable, both plot- and art-wise -- I've read most of it, hehe. Happy reading~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts