Teaser Tuesday (36) ARC Edition

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 So I usually try to match my teaser up with my Monday review, so this weeks teaser will be from my ARC of She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott. As you know things sometimes change between ARC and final copy...so I hope y'all will still enjoy the teaser. You can see my review of She's So Dead to Us HERE.
Jessica was a Norm senior who I'd always thought was the coolest girl on the team. She was one of those girls who wore sweats practically every day but always looked good anyway. page 108. 

Comments

Popular Posts