Nominate a Book for Vintage Reads (May)

Okay, so I'm putting together the list of books to vote for next month and I'm looking for suggestions.
If you have any YA/MG books that you would like added to the list just leave a comment with the title and author. If I can find it either at home, through the library, and it has to ahve been published from 2009 or earlier to make the cut off. Then it will be added to the list.

Voting will be open till April 17 (Palm Sunday), so that there will be plenty of time for the final vote before the months over.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys will add to the list.

To keep things neat, I'll be listing all the nominations here (along with who suggested them).

From Eli of The Tainted Poet's YA Book Blog.
-Cirque Du Freak: A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan

-Pendragon: Merchant of Death by D.J. MacHale
-Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz
-I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
Also, I am currently working on Crusader by Edward Bloor, which was the winner for April's pick.

Comments

  1. How about:

    -Cirque Du Freak: A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan
    -Pendragon: Merchant of Death by D.J. MacHale
    -Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz
    -I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

    I'm not sure if you have read/done these already, but I thought I would put them out there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts