Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon (I Couldn't Resist)

 
I know, this is very last minute, but I absolutely couldn't resist taking part in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon.  The thing is I LOVE readathons and sadly have not had any time to participate in any of them this year. So I will make as much of tomorrow a reading day.
There's still time to join up (if you want), for all the deets and to sign-up go ->HERE.

I'm going to try to finish the two books I'm currently reading. Along with some mangas that I borrowed (full list below).


My Reading List:
Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist by Brant Pitre
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
The Gentlemen's Alliance 2 & 3
Tsubasa: Those with Wings 1

Who knows I might even add a few, but it all depends on if I finish the first two. ^_^

Good luck to everyone.

Comments

  1. Glad to see that you're joining the read-a-thon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Orchid! Hope you'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't participated in a read-a-thon in years - definitely jumping aboard this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The party’s starting to pop
    And you’re already having fun.
    Don’t let the momentum stop
    And get some reading done!

    Glad you've joined us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the readathon! Keep it up. We're half way through the 16th hour with 8 more to go - still plenty of reading time, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing great!!! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts