Vintage Reads (formerly Time Warp) Results

Due to spending most of the last three days sleeping *cue bad spring allergies* I failed to announce the results for the first round of voting for Vintage Reads (as you can see from the post title, I changed its name already). Yes, I know the name is different, but this one hit me in the middle of the night last week and seemed to fit my idea much better. So over the next few days I'll be renaming everything and fixing the button.


Now what y'all have all been waiting for the book chosen by you the readers, that I will be reading this month is.........
1 vote for The Boys Start the War/The girls Get Even by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
1 vote for And Both Were Young by Madeleine L'Engle
1 vote for The Sleeper Code by Tom Sniegoski

Which means the winner with 2 votes is Crusader by Edward Bloor.

Now, here's why people thought I should read their pick:
It sounds like a fast, exciting book, and it sounds like there's a lot to discover on the part of the character. The Sleeper Code
Looks really cool! Crusader
Because they fight now, but in twenty years they'll be married. The Boys Start the War/The Girls Get Even
Because I know that you haven't read it yet. And Both Were Young
For next months voting there will be more options. Look for it later this week or early next week.
If you have any suggestions that you would like to see added to list submit them in the comments and I'll see if my library has it, and if it does it will be on the list.

Comments

Popular Posts