Vintage Reads: Readers Pick, May Edition 2

Last time y'all chose Crusader by Edward Bloor (one of my favorite books) to be featured on the blog. I'll have my review for it up (definitely) before the month is over.

This time I thought I'd shake things up a little by adding more options for y'all to vote on (yes, I'm making it harder for you *insert evil laugh of choice*), plus if you fill out the part of why you think I should read the book and leave your name (URL if you have one) I'll post the best ones for each book when I announce the winner for May.

I've also thrown in some of my favorites that the library has, but I don't own.

Whispers from the Dead- Joan Lowery Nixon
Freeze Tag- Caroline B. Cooney
Bad Kitty- Michelle Jaffe
And Both Were Young- Madeleine L'Engle
Sleeper Code- Tom Sniegoski
Dark Angel- L.J. Smith
Don't Tell- Elizabeth Chandler

Reader's Nominations (sent in by Eli of The Tainted Poet's YA Book Blog).
Cirque Du Freak: A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan
Pendragon: Merchant of Death by D.J. MacHale
Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter



Unless there aren't enough votes, voting will close on 4/30 at 11:59 pm.

I'm looking forward to see what book will come out on top this week, along with why y'all think I should read it.
If you have any questions regarding Vintage Reads feel free to ask in the comments or to fill out my contact form.

Comments

  1. I had a hard time choosing between Bad Kitty, I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You (that took forever to type), and Merchant of Death (I tried reading it, but couldn't really get into it, though I think you'd like it). You should definitely read Merchant of Death, even if it doesn't win.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts