Vintage Reads: and the Winner for May Is...... + a Survey

I've included a survey for Vintage Reads, if y'all would be so kind as to take it so that I can make Vintage Reads the best that it can be. I would be much appreciative of any/all feedback you can offer. Thanks so much!


After spending most of the time stuck in a multi-way tie. A winner has been chosen for this months readers pick, and the lucky book that I'll be reading as picked by YOU the lovely readers of my blog is........

I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter with 3 votes. Here's why y'all thought I should read it:
Midnyte Reader of Midnyte Reader said, "Because the title is funny."

Heidi of YA Bibliophile said, "A private school for girls that is really a training facility for teenage spies? Need I say more?"

Zombie Girrrl of Crackin' Spines and Takin' Names said, " Because I said so. :)"
The runners up:

Bad Kitty by Michelle Jaffe had two votes:
Ren of All by MySHELF said, "It's Bad Kitty. Need I say more? o_O"

Holland said, "Because it's funny. :)"

A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan had 1 vote:
Alyssa of Teens Read and Write said, "Always a Darren Shan fan! They area fast fun reads!"


And Both Were Young by Madeline L'Engle had 1 vote:
Michelle of The True Book Addict said, "Simply stated, L'Engle rocks!"

Freeze Tag by Caroline B. Cooney had 1 vote.
Mona G. said, "This book seems somewhat nostalgic to me b/c I used to play freeze tag with the neighborhood kids. This is freeze tag with a creative twist. It also is set in school and focuses on a love triangle -- right up my alley."

A big thanks to Eli for suggesting it I'd Tell You I Love You, But Than I'd Have to Kill You.

If you would like to nominate a book for June just leave a comment on this post or you can email me your suggestion(s). You could even include it in the survey if you wanted.
SURVEY



Comments

  1. I haven't read these but hear they're great. I did enjoy Heist Society. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts