Teaser Tuesday (38)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This weeks teaser is from Hannah by Kathryn Lasky. A big a highly enjoyed (see my review of it HERE).
As she walked in, she heard a low tearing sound, like fabric ripping. She spun around, milk sloshing over the edge of the pan. page 105

Note: Vintage Reads has been stuck at a four-way tie for the last week. Please stop by and cast your vote for what you think I should read/review this month on the blog (I would totally love to have to tie broken...soon). ^_^
Vote HERE.

Comments

  1. Intriguing cover on this one. I have read some things by Kathryn Lasky and liked them. I'll have to add this one to be wishlist. My teasers are from The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch and Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in world is going on? I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts