Teaser Tuesday (39)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser for this week is from....May by Kathryn Lasky. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this book and wanted to share a teaser from it with you. You can also see my full thoughts on it HERE.

She couldn't forget his face from the night of the dance. The vacant space behind the eyes that made him - the words popped into her head - less than human. page 232.

Comments

  1. Just how many books has Kathryn Lasky written, exactly? I keep seeing more of them! :P

    Intriguing teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really interesting. I'll have to add this to me wishlist. My adult teaser is from Dead by Midnight by Carolyn Hart and my young adult teaser is from In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser! Wonder if it scared or of she's fascinated by the "vacant space".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh. Wow. What is going on? "Vacant space??" I'm pretty sure that's not a good thing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts