Update: Vintage Reads (May's Pick) In Dire Need of Votes

I'm guessing that I left too many options to choose from, but so far we are stuck at a four five-way tie for this months reader picked book.
If you could (pretty) please (with sugar/spice and everything nice) spread the word, and vote if you haven't, on this months Vintage Reads books that would be absolutely awesome (and would totally make my week).


I will be changing up Vintage Reads and how it works a little for next month. Hopefully the changes will make it easier to vote and such. Let me know if you have ANY suggestions on how Vintage Reads could be better.

Question, would y'all like fewer options of books to choose from? Would y'all rather fill out a form or comment with your book choice? I am all ears on how I can make Vintage Reads more accessible and easier for everyone to participate in...

Books on the list:
Whispers from the Dead- Joan Lowery Nixon
Freeze Tag- Caroline B. Cooney = 1 vote
Bad Kitty- Michelle Jaffe = 2 vote
And Both Were Young- Madeleine L'Engle = 1 vote
Sleeper Code- Tom Sniegoski
Dark Angel- L.J. Smith
Don't Tell- Elizabeth Chandler
Reader's Nominations (sent in by Eli of The Tainted Poet's YA Book Blog).
Cirque Du Freak: A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan = 1 vote
Pendragon: Merchant of Death by D.J. MacHale
Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter = 2 vote


Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts