Vintage Reads: June Edition

Well it's that time again, time to begin voting for next months read. Since no one has suggested any books for the VR in June I have decided that I'll just randomly select two books on which y'all can vote on.

I think that this month's voting will be themed, and that theme is going to be a YA or MG book featuring .......................SPYS/Mysterys. If y'all can think of any that fit the criteria all add 'em to the list, but if not the voting will be between the following two books.

Lulu Dark Can See Through Walls by Bennet Madison, 2005. Published by Razorbill.

I haven't read this one before, but I think it sounds like its going to be pretty funny.

Or

Live and Let Shop (Spy Goddess, 1) by Michael Spradlin, 2005. Published by Harper Teen.

Okay, I admit it, I have read this book at least five times because it is made of awesome. Keeping that in mind, in all the times I've read I have never gotten around to reviewing it on the blog.

Now that you have met the two contenders it's time to place your vote. If y'all could help spread the word about Vintage Reads you would totally make my day (I'm really hoping that with y'alls help VR will take off).
To those who voted the last two months THANKS BUNCHES. It means a lot to me.

You can vote by visiting this link -> HERE, or by filling out the form.



Comments

Popular Posts