In My Mailbox (88) Books Galore

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.

Won:
The Goblin Woods by Hilari Bell, 2003. Published by Eos.
You guys have no idea how excited I was when I found out that I had won The Goblin Wood. I've been wanting to read it for what seems like ages but I could never find a copy. I checked out the first few pages (okay, more like first chapter) and I cannot wait to read it.

from Cindy of Princess Bookie.
Review:
Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe, 2011.
This sounds really interesting (and maybe even funny) so I'm really looking forward to reading it. I'd like to thank the author, Brian Rowe, for sending a review copy. 
The Exodus Gate (The Rising Dawn Saga, 1) by Stephen Zimmer, 2009. Published by Seventh Star Press.
I haven't had a chance to start this one yet, but it definitely sounds like something I'm going to enjoy.
Redheart (The Leland Dragon, 1) by Jackie Gamber, 2008. Published by Seventh Star Press.
Redheart is what I'm currently reading at the moment and so far it's really good (I'm about half done with it).
I'd like to thank C.C. of Seventh Star Press for sending both books for review. 

Library:
Planet Ladder 1 by Yuri Narushima, 2002. Published by Tokyopop.
Planet Ladder was...different. I liked it and will try to have a review up for it in the next couple of weeks.

Pita-Ten 1 by Koge-Donbo, 2004. Published by Tokyopop.
I decided to branch out on what I read in manga, so when I saw this at the library I decided to I'd give it a shot. I'll let y'all know what I think of it when I get around to reading it.  

Borrowed:
Beauty Pop 6 by Kiyoko Arai, 2007. Published by Viz Media.
Beauty Pop 7 by Kiyoko Arai, 2008. Published by Viz Media.
The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 6  by Arina Tanemura, 2007. Published by Viz Media.
The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 7 by Arina Tanemura, 2007. Published by Viz Media.

I haven't had a chance to the latest batch of books I've borrowed (Beauty Pop 6&7 and The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross 6&7) yet, but I absolutely cannot wait. I ♥ both series.

So this is what I got this week in books. I hope y'all have had just as awesome of a haul of books (I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone got this week).

NEWS:
I'll be closing the voting for May's Vintage Reads pick Sunday night, so be sure to get your vote in. I'll be putting together next months list in the next few days (if you would like to see a book added to the options just leave a comment when I announce this months read).

Comments

  1. Great haul! I just recently put Redheart on my TBR pile, looking forward to what you think of it!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received Happy Birthday to Me last week and Redheart this week! Can't wait to see your review so we can compare! :)

    Hee, manga. I'm Asian... but I don't read mange. *hides*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received Happy Birthday to Me last week and Redheart this week! Can't wait to see your review so we can compare! :)

    Hee, manga. I'm Asian... but I don't read mange. *hides*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You've got tons of great titles this week hon! I cannot wait to hear all your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts